Aspire apartments -Copernicus Cres VIC 3083
Copernicus Cres, Bundoora, VIC, 3083, Australia
Aspire apartments – A blend of heritage and contemporary architecture
Bordering open green parkland, Aspire is a prestige collection of apartments and townhouses breathing new life into a respected heritage precinct at Polaris. This stunning apartment extends the history of the site to bring modern design to a new generation.
Family-friendly northern suburb
Bundoora is located just 14kms north of the city. It’s a neat spot where the greenery of Eltham is as reachable as the cafes of Preston. It is home to campuses for RMIT and La Trobe University, so you’ll find a lot of students living alongside long-term families who like the space and spacious homes here.
Green vistas, smart transport links, historical landmarks, retail and dining at every turn, Bundoora blends history and modern life with ease. Take every opportunity to experience a diverse environment. Weekend markets, a bubbling coffee culture, top tier sports and fitness centers, independent restaurants and big name retailers, Bundoora’s eclectic style and multicultural tastes contribute to an impressive lifestyle destination.
- Only 14km to the CBD
- Walk to LaTrobe University and parklands
- Next door to Polaris shopping centre which includes, Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, Chemist Warehouse, cafes and restaurants.
- 5km to Western Ring Road, RMIT Bundoora, City Link Freeway Entrance and Exit
- Adjoins the City of Darebin’s new community centre offering community health and social services
- The location is serviced by a range of transport options, including tram and bus at the doorstep and train at nearby Macleod
- Bundoora has a population of 25,709 people, forecast to grow to 65,000 in 2030.5
- Currently 20.9% of its occupants live in rental accommodation.
- La Trobe University Bundoora campus is expected to grow in staff and student numbers by 30% over the next 5 years.
Aspire apartments – A statement of relaxed luxury
The overall design of this project maintains the structure’s original high ceilings while fostering a strong connection between indoor and outdoor spaces through the use of full height glazing that allows living zones to flow into courtyards and balconies. The texture and palette is a completely modern statement of contrast and complement. Crisp white surfaces meet Italian design, timber floors with wood detail continue across open shelving. Lines are clean and minimalist with tactile textures to warm the interiors.
A contemporary ceiling bulkhead frames a sleek kitchen fitted with premium appliances and customised joinery. Ebonised wood grain veneers are used for feature cabinetry and kickbacks, contrasted against pale concrete finish benchtops and minimalist tapware. Artisanal ceramic tiles introduce a graphic element, softened by a fabric weave embossing that gives kitchen splashbacks and bathroom feature walls handcrafted designer edge.
- Total area: From 81 m²
- Internal area: From 70 m²
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage space: 1
This project also comes with luxury and contemporary townhouse. If you want extra space for your family, let’s have a look at Aspire Townhouses.
If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact us at ?1300 888 466 or email@example.com. At Landmark Investment, we will help you to borrow up to 65% of property value. Contact us right now to kick-start your property investment career in Australia.