Aspire townhouses -Copernicus Cres VIC 3083
Designed by leading Melbourne architectural practice, the Project extends the history of the site to bring modern design to a new generation.
Family-friendly northern suburb
Bundoora is located just 14kms north of the city. It’s a neat spot where the greenery of Eltham is as reachable as the cafes of Preston. It is home to campuses for RMIT and La Trobe University, so you’ll find a lot of students living alongside long-term families who like the space and spacious homes here.
Green vistas, smart transport links, historical landmarks, retail and dining at every turn, Bundoora blends history and modern life with ease. Take every opportunity to experience a diverse environment. Weekend markets, a bubbling coffee culture, top tier sports and fitness centers, independent restaurants and big name retailers, Bundoora’s eclectic style and multicultural tastes contribute to an impressive lifestyle destination.
- Only 14km to the CBD
- Walk to LaTrobe University and parklands
- Next door to Polaris shopping centre which includes, Woolworths, Dan Murphy’s, Chemist Warehouse, cafes and restaurants.
- 5km to Western Ring Road, RMIT Bundoora, City Link Freeway Entrance and Exit
- Adjoins the City of Darebin’s new community centre offering community health and social services
- The location is serviced by a range of transport options, including tram and bus at the doorstep and train at nearby Macleod
- Bundoora has a population of 25,709 people, forecast to grow to 65,000 in 2030.5
- Currently 20.9% of its occupants live in rental accommodation.
- La Trobe University Bundoora campus is expected to grow in staff and student numbers by 30% over the next 5 years.
Aspire townhouses – Indulgently detailed, spacious interiors
Function and convenience drive the design of nineteen 3 bedroom townhouses opening to private courtyards and balconies set against sprawling green views. Linear forms, geometric finishes and individual entries define each townhouse while elongated vertical louvers add detail and privacy across expanses of glazing that dress the façade.
Livability is optimized by considered floor plans that flood interiors with natural light. Ground level kitchen, lounge and dining open to generously sized courtyards that increase entertaining options. Level one is a private, 2 bedroom retreat with large bathroom and laundry and on level two, a luxuriously sized master retreat is bookended by a private balcony, sizable walk-in robe and ensuite. Bathrooms and powder rooms are situated on every level and customized joinery optimizes discreet storage throughout.
Indulgently detailed, spacious interiors are a sophisticated urban statement accentuated by design that favours easy indoor to outdoor living. French oak style timber composite flooring are crafted to the highest design standards and customised integrated joinery hides the functional aspects of daily living in uncluttered modern spaces.
Bulkheads, recessed lighting, stone composite bench tops and handcrafted designer tiled splashbacks create layers of texture and light to transform kitchens from a workspace to an entertainer. Premium stainless steel appliances and large pantries are also integrated within the design.
- Total area: From 176.3 m²
- Internal area: 89.3 m²
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Garage space: 2
If you are interested in purchasing this property, please contact us at ?1300 888 466 or email@example.com. At Landmark Investment, we will help you to borrow up to 65% of property value. Contact us right now to kick-start your property investment career in Australia.