Conservatory Apartment – 9-23 Mackenzie St Melbourne
9-23 MacKenzie St, Melbourne VIC, Australia
CONSERVATORY is strategically positioned on a freehold land measuring approximately 2,035m2 at Mackenzie Street, at the northern part of the Melbourne CBD. The development is only steps away from a selection of world-leading universities, shopping, cultural and dining destinations which offers vibrancy of the city and vast array of transport options/ connectivity as well as tranquility of the gardens.
Renowned educational institutions in Melbourne, i.e. Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) University is only approximately 3 minutes’walk away and University of Melbourne is just approximately 15 minutes’walk away from the development.
Over 42 levels, CONSERVATORY features 446 luxuriously appointed 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments with the UNESCO World Heritage listed Carlton Gardens bestows the apartments with breath-taking views, all year round.The adjacency of Carlton Gardens and the associated low-rise urban fabric in the area provides opportunity for the development as a prominent north-eastern gateway to the CBD.
- Sun deck
- Yoga zone
- Sauna room
- Steam room
- Outdoor seating
- BBQ pit
- Entertainment deck
- Flora terrace
- Changing rooms & washrooms
- Private cinema
- Golf simulator
- Part of the vibrant Melbourne CBD and Carlton’s food and entertainment precincts are just steps away
- Rated with an exceptional high walk score of 99 out of 100
- Only 250 m from the Free Tram Stop* (Free trams available within the designated Free Tram Zone only)
- 600 m from Parliament Station
- 600 m from Melbourne Central Shopping Centre and Railway Station
- 2 minutes walk to Carlton Gardens
- 6 minutes walk to QV Retail Precinct which includes Woolworths Supermarket, Big W department store, and many specialty shops, cafes and restaurants
- 6 minutes walk to the State Library of Victoria
- 4 minutes walk to the IMAX theatre which have the world’s third largest IMAX screen spanning at a massive 32 metres wide x 23 metres high
- 4 minutes walk to Melbourne Museum.