Townhouse in Tarneit -LOT C, SAYERS ROAD, TARNEIT 3029
41 Harrington Ave, Tarneit VIC 3029, Australia
LOT C, SAYERS ROAD, TARNEIT 3029
- Suitable for SMSF purchase.
- Double Storey – 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 car space
- Est. Completion: Mar-2020
Just 25 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD, Townhouse in Tarneit Square project sits in the centre of one of Melbourne’s fastest growing communities with a variety of schools and childcare centres all around it. Tarneit Square oﬀers a relaxed lifestyle, within easy reach of transport services and many local amenities.
There’s plenty of local shopping with both major retailers and boutique brands creating a large Town Centre near the estate’s very own railway station. Paciﬁc Werribee less than 5kms away, as well as Tarneit Gardens, just around the corner.
The Western Ring Road is nearby for easy access to the northern suburbs, Bendigo and Ballarat. Or drive straight down Leakes Road to the West Gate Freeway to the CBD or Geelong.
Places To Go, People To See
Tarneit Square’s park offers plenty of space to run, kick the football or cook up a delicious barbecue with friends. Alternatively, go for a bike ride or catch the train into the city for a family outing.
- Just over 25 kilometres from Melbourne CBD.
- Well established local amenities.
- Bounded by Tarneit, Sayers, Davis and Leakes Road in Tarneit and Truganina.
- Town Centre, School and recreational facilities.
- Its own train station and easy road connections.
- 3.9km to new Tarneit train station.
- 7 minutes to Hoppers Crossing town centre.
- 13 minutes to Hoppers Crossing train station.
- 12 minutes to Werribee Mercy Hospital.
- 5.7km from the upcoming Werribee Employment Precint.
- 6.6km from the Princes Freeway and close to the Western Freeway.
- Close to Melbourne (Tullamarine) and Avalon Airport.
- Close to Werribee Plaza and cinemas.
- Close to Werribee Park Mansion & Werribee Zoo.
- A short drive to Werribee South Beach.
The Townhouse is built by a recognised and respected member of HIA as a Residential Builder, Property Developer and Project Management group. Like every Landmark project these townhouses feature a range of premium inclusions – selected by professional designers – which are all part of the ﬁxed price contract.
Tarneit Square is a place where you can aﬀord to buy the kind of house you will be proud to call home. It’s an ideal place to raise a family, make friends and become part of a strong community. This secluded, quiet neighbourhood oﬀers you the chance to build the life you have always wanted.