Williams Landing Townhouse – Beehive Drive, Williams Landing
Beehive Drive, Williams Landing
Williams Landing is a development with world class facilities, providing a contemporary urban environment for thousands of current and future residents.
Complete with state-of-the-art communications infrastructure and enviable transport services, Williams Landing features a 50-hectare town centre, childcare facilities, aged care facilities, ofﬁces, parks, retail and much more, all within easy reach.
Located just 20 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD, it’s no wonder more and more families and businesses are choosing Williams Landing as their place to call home.
Cutting edge amenities for modern living have been harmoniously combined with beautiful landscapes. There are four residential neighbourhoods that ﬂow around the thriving town centre, with its own transport hub as well as direct freeway access. Each neighbourhood has an abundance of parkland, as well as the Williams Landing Boulevard Reserve and the adjacent 24km Federation Bike Trail.
Williams Landing Shopping Centre offers residents every amenity at their ﬁngertips, all with plentiful parking and convenient public transport. Anchored by Woolworths and boasting over 25 speciality stores, a premium childcare facility and several licensed family dining options.
A prestigious gateway between the City of Wyndham and the inner suburbs of Melbourne, Williams Landing will become a major centre for both business and shopping. The development is in a designated Priority Development Zone, which will be a dynamic commercial and retail hub in Melbourne’s western region.
- Around 20 km to Melbourne CBD
- 4 km to Williams Landing Station
- 5 km to Williams Landing Shopping Centre
- 6 km to Stockland Point Cook Shopping Centre
- 6 km to Laverton Market
- 3 km to Delaney Boulevard Park
- 2 km to Coles Express Williams Landing
- 1 km to Little Learners Day Care Centre
- 5 km to Truganina South Primary School
- 5 km to Westbourne Grammar School
- 2 St Martin de Porres Primary School
- 5 km to Victoria University Werribee Campus
- 9 km to Suzanne Cory High School
- 2.1 km to WYNCITY Bowl and Entertainment