purchasing property using Superannuation
If you’re purchasing property using your Superannuation, one of the conditions as mandated by law is that the property must be cash flow positive from day one.
Our independent planners will give you the formal advice and provide you with a full cash flow analysis and we will provide the property options to fit the budget considering the advice from the specialist financial planner.
SMSF Property Investment
- Purchasing an investment property using a self – managed super fund (SMSF) may be a viable option – whether you have an existing SMSF or wish to set up one. However, you would be advised to get qualified SMSF investment advice from a licensed advisor that has the appropriate license to give this advice.
- Landmark does not offer SMSF investment advice. However, it would be pleased to make the introduction to two advisors that have the required licences, experiences and qualifications to provide you SMSF investment advice.
- Dr Pasquale Franzese (AFS License 459074) and Ms Christelle Huet ( Authorised Representatives No. 001234975 of MyPlanner Professional Services Pty Ltd AFSL No. 425542) are our recommended advisors that can offer the appropriate advice before you move forward to either set up an SMSF or purchase an investment property using an SMSF. Both Dr Franzese and Ms Huet operate their own Financial advisory business independently of Landmark.
- Landmark would be pleased to refer them to you for you to consider SMSF property investment and other matters relating to SMSFs.
- Contact us should you be interested in learning more about SMSF property investment and we will be pleased to make the introductions for you to catch up with Dr. Franzese and Ms.Huet.
FINANCE FOR OUR CLIENTS
Contact us for more information
- Obtaining finance when buying an investment property using equity or using a self-managed super fund (SMSF) is available through our company’s recommended and associated company Mormoney Pty Ltd.
- Whether you wish to purchase a property using equity or a SMSF, you would be advised to get qualified Finance advice from a licensed advisor that has the appropriate license to give this advice.
- Landmark does not offer finance advice for investment property using equity or SMSF. However it would be pleased to make the introduction to a licensed finance broker that has the required licence, experiences and qualifications to provide you free advice about finance.
- Quinnie Nguyen ACR: 439274 ofAustralian Finance Group Limited ACL No:389098 is our recommended advisor that can offer the appropriate advice before you move forward to either get finance advice before purchasing an investment property using equity or a SMSF.
- Landmark would be pleased to refer you to Quinnie for you to consider finance using equity or SMSF for purchasing a property for investment or to live in or refinance and other matters relating to Finance.
- Contact us should you be interested in learning more about Finance strategies to purchase property using equity or using superannuation SMSF, and we will be pleased to make the introductions for you get the appropriate advice.